web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] [gnu.org #214289] Hello GNU

From: Justin Pence via RT
Subject: [Web-trans] [gnu.org #214289] Hello GNU
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 23:29:21 -0500

Before taking on any major translation effort, I strongly suggest you
read our Guide to Translation. The URL is:

http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/README.translations.html

It mentions that you should also contact address@hidden, who I have
CC'd this response to. They should help answer your questions, as well
as help assist you with translational quirks like you mentioned (Free
as in Freedom, etc).

Thanks for your help thus far,
--
Justin Pence