websec-users

Re: Error

From: Trevor Boicey
Subject: Re: Error
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:55:31 -0500

Paul Sonntag wrote:
All,

I get the following at the end of the script:

Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at ./websec line 168, <>
line 290.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at ./websec line 168, <>
line 290.
Unrecognized keyword in line 290: "------------". Keyword="------------".

  Do you get this every time?

I'll go out on a limb and suggest that it might be a bad item in your config files that breaks the parent code when it tries to do something with it.

If you briefly replace your config file with a one-site version, perhaps from the examples, does it still break?

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, address@hidden