websec-users

Need help on filtering

From: hulmgulm
Subject: Need help on filtering
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:13:48 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

first I'd like to thank you for your nice program it is realy useful.

However, I have two questions about how to filter:

1) I have serveral webpages which have a code like:

Votes: <b>1234</b>

or

Votes:<br>
1234

I'd like to ignore the number of votes, but I don't want to ignore all
numbers. How can I do that?

2) Have a look at http://www.corecoded.com/

I'd like to ignore the "forum post" sidebar. How can I do that?

For your answers a thousand thanks in advance!

Andreas

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl