websec-users

Plan for 1.9.0

From: Baruch Even
Subject: Plan for 1.9.0
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 03:49:21 +0000

Hi,

I've added a patch to add support for If-Modified-Since from Patric Mueller.

I've also fixed bug #10980 that deals with servers that only provide the charset in the HTTP headers.

I intend to solve bug #3940 to remove phpsessid from links that php generates since we don't give it a cookie for its sessions. If someone can take a look at this and provide a patch it can happen before the end of next week.

After that I'll probably release 1.9.0

Comments, Suggestions are most welcome.

Baruch