weechat-support

Re: [Weechat-support] xfer remove completed

From: FlashCode
Subject: Re: [Weechat-support] xfer remove completed
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 12:45:36 +0100

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 12:17:43PM +0100, roughnecks wrote:

Hi roughnecks,

You are right, this is a bug, still present in v0.3.4.
I'm fixing it by not closing chat buffer when you remove a dcc chat
from list (one or all ended with "purge" function). I think it's not
needed to close buffer, user can do it manually if needed, and dcc
chat buffer can be used later if another chat is started.

I'll open bug and close it when done (should be ok in a few hours in
git repository, so it will be fixed for v0.3.5).

Thank you for reporting problem.

--
Cordialement / Best regards
Sébastien.