weechat-support

Re: [Weechat-support] escape sequence and xfce4-terminal

From: fusillator
Subject: Re: [Weechat-support] escape sequence and xfce4-terminal
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 14:30:33 +0200

Solved
I tried some other combination and eventually I hit the right ones:
/key bind meta-[1;3C /window right
/key bind meta-[1;3D /window left
you can also use the corresponding sequences:
/key bind meta2-1;3C /window right
/key bind meta2-1;3D /window right
In the previous post I also confuse the escape sequences of the left and
right arrows.

Regards

Luca