wget-dev

Re: Minor usage issues/suggestions

From: Mitch Capper
Subject: Re: Minor usage issues/suggestions
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 08:07:07 -0700

>  Would it be any problem for you to sign the FSF Copyright assignment for
wget2 ?
NP email me whatever you need.

> Personally, I am most concerned about the deadlock. Any help from you as
a native Windows user is highly appreciated. There might be an issue in the
gnulib thread function wrappers, as I don't get deadlocks on Linux.

I think I may have found two bugs in the original gnulib poll code that
doesn't look like it has been touched much since originally written (15!
years ago).    It would only apply  when called concurrently from different
threads, but I hope to get some free time to test further this weekend to
confirm.

~mitch (they, them)