wp-mirror-list

[Wp-mirror-list] Is WP-Mirror still working in 2021?

From: Claus Diwisch
Subject: [Wp-mirror-list] Is WP-Mirror still working in 2021?
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 17:19:38 +0000

Thank you for WP-Mirror!
I see that there were no updates for a long time. Wikimedia still doesn't provide image dumps. According to my research, WP-Mirror is the only solution to reliably grab the images from Wikipedia.
I'm looking to do so to provide a censorfree offline version.

My question is - is version 0.7 still able to handle the Wikipedia of 2021? Are the Mediawiki versions still compatible?

thanks!
claus