ww-tedit-dev

Re: [ww-tedit-dev] Breaking the SCons files into multiple ones

From: petar marinov
Subject: Re: [ww-tedit-dev] Breaking the SCons files into multiple ones
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:17:50 -0700

On 7/17/07, Tzvetan Mikov <address@hidden> wrote:
You said nothing about splitting the build file into multiple ones.
What do you think about that ? I haven't pushed it into the old-disp
branch, because I wasn't certain on your position (and I am still not
:-) and actually I am not completely sure about it myself. I can push
it into an experimental branch.

I think that the project is not that big. When you break it to pieces
you also probably notice that the new individual parts are too small.
I never felt we have so many files that this might become a burden.

About Bison and Flex. The detection works as follows: if they are
available they are used - this is the correct and preferred way of
doing the build. If they are not available, we use pre-generated
files, which are also part of the project.

That is good. I like it!

--pe