www-ar-translators

[Arabic-translators] Arabic Translation

From: Hossam Hossny
Subject: [Arabic-translators] Arabic Translation
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 00:09:29 +0200

Greetings,

We need to apply the new GNU layout to the currently translated Arabic
pages. I found out that the farsi dump can be a good template to start
with (we used to use the Hebrew dump but it's currently as outdated as
the Arabic one).

The farsi dump can be found in http://www.gnu.org/home.fa.html

Please let me know if anyone is capable to complete this task.

To get the Arabic translated pages, you can use your bash/shell..

export CVS_RSH=ssh
cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/web/arabic co arabic

If you don't have a username in savannah, you can use anonymous CVS
access to get the files, again using your bash/shell..

export CVS_RSH=ssh
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/web/arabic co arabic

Please let me know if you have any troubles.

Cheers,
Hossam