www-es-general

Re: [GNU-traductores] [gnu.org #399115] [www-es]

From: Edmundo Carmona
Subject: Re: [GNU-traductores] [gnu.org #399115] [www-es]
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:13:44 -0500

Fellow Americans.... I mean, estimated translators:

I have noticed that the Trisquel GNU/Linux already listed in english
since some days ago
is missing.

The link to Music GNU+Linux shows a secure connection error, on
epiphany it's not
possible to access and in FF and IceCat it's possible to access it by
adding a security exception,
it should be substituted by http://www.musix.org.ar. The problem also
shows up in the english page.

I think that's it, Anatoly