www-pt-br-general

[www-pt-br-general] Fwd: Portuguese/English Proof-reading exchange

From: Lucas Melgaço
Subject: [www-pt-br-general] Fwd: Portuguese/English Proof-reading exchange
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 15:50:51 -0000

Dear all. I am a Brazilian geographer working in Europe and I am constantly needing help revising my texts in English.
I was wondering then if you know any English native speaker who is in similar situation, that is, who is regularly producing texts in Portuguese and who needs help with revision.
If you know somebody in this situation please put us in contact. I've also created a Facebook group to join people interested in engage in such an exchange.
 https://www.facebook.com/groups/371649342966170/

Yours,
--
Lucas Melgaço