www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Ticket No: 00031

From: mrsrose_claimsinfo2
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Ticket No: 00031
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 15:15:39 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Ticket No:  00031

Ref    No: ERT/778/13
Batch  No: 53/76/YL
Ticket
No:  00031
Lucky  No: AE35/UT2

Attn:

                   FINAL NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to inform you of
the result of the staatsloterij.nl lottery programs held on 15th of
April 2006 with your e-mail address attached to one of the winning
ticket numbers. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out
of 500,000.00 (five hundred thousand euros)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

All
participants were selected through a computer ballot system  from our
sponsors databases, including over 50,000 companies and 150,000
individual E-mail addresses
and names submitted by our agents drawn
from Asia, Africa, Europe, North And South America and around the
world.

To begin your claim, do file for the release of your winning
by contacting our accredited agent: MR. ERIC VAN MARK Foreign Transfer
Manager,
address@hidden

Tel:  0031-644-751-120,
Fax:
0031-847-110-115,
Fax: 0031-847-136-140.

NOTE: All winnings must be
notarized to complete the claim process; winners will
be referred to a
Foreign Transfer Manager, to have their winnings notarized, all winners
are to cover the legal charges not STAATSLOTERIJ.NL,

Please note that
you will be required to pay for the issuance of your winning
certificate and all winnings must be claimed not later than 26th of
April 2006, after this date all unclaimed winnings will be null and
void.

In Order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember
to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agents
as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.note:

Anybody under the age of
18 is automatically disqualified.

Yours faithfully

MRS. Freda Huss.
Program Co-ordinator.

Contact your claims agent Mr. Eric van Mark at:
address@hidden