www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Re: PHAaugRMACY

From: Gasper Dejonge
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Re: PHAaugRMACY
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 15:17:50 -0400

C y I p A v L s I f S n
V y I r A p G u R k A u
V c A i L t I i U h M i
X u A y N l A u X a
S f O l M t A o
M j E o R e I p D j I e A l
A u M o B j I v E p N b

S y A d V c E w r O d V a E a R t b 7 y 0 c % r g W z I a T l H v m O v U v R q g S h H j O a P i ! n

http://www.deateabou.com

airline and hes under Soviet protection. The London-Dorchester bit isnt too hard, either. Its to throw people off-my God, to throw us off! Right on, master. So Valentino did some checking with all that fancy equipment in the cellars and guess what? ... Mrs. Ogilvie and their two teenage children are on a Royal Air Maroc flight to Casablanca with connections to Marrakesh.