www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] re Just added C T X E Insider information covering boo

From: managment Katrina
Subject: [Chinese-authors] re Just added C T X E Insider information covering booming stokc markets
Date: Wen, 17 May 2006 18:54:06 +0500

Insider stokc trading information with tremendous value

Hello, My name is Walker. I told you about exploading stookcs before, and as you remember I was right. Please pay attention to what I say, becasuse next few days this stokc will explode significantly! Do you want to know why I'm so sure ? Because I'm going to buy myself!

Get C T X E First Thing Today! {STOCK}!

C T X E - CANTEX _ENERGY_CORP.

Buy stokcs for the short term with expert stokc recommendations stokc purchase recommendations and short term trading tips

CURRENT_PRICE: $0.60 Hot'n'new
Company Profile: CANTEX_ENERGY_CORPoration is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Check recent news for this stock on Yahoo Finance or other informational sites.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E!
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

Better a poor man whose walk is blameless than a rich man whose ways are perverse as soft as velvet But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof. When man done suck cane he dash peeling pan ground. Confidence is a plant of slow growth A Good Example is the Best Sermon.
What does not kill you makes you stronger The West Wind Always Brings Wet Weather, The East Wind Wet and Cold Together, the South Wind Surely Brings Us Rain, the North Wind Blows It Back Again What goes up must come down Trust is the mother of deceit The early worm enjoys a leisurely breakfast Lucky at cards, unlucky in love

Home sweet home A squirrel is just a rat with good PR. A Small Spark Makes a Great Fire. Dont count the days, make the days count! You cannot run with the hare and hunt with the hounds My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance. The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
Time and tide wait for no man Old habits die hard You might as well be hanged for a sheep as for a lamb If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause. Learn to say no It will be of more use to you than to be able to read Latin