www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] GET IN CONTACT WITH MR PHELP GRANT

From: globalmicroawards
Subject: [Chinese-authors] GET IN CONTACT WITH MR PHELP GRANT
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:35:58 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

GET IN CONTACT WITH MR PHELP GRANT

FROM:INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION /
PRIZE AWARD.
PROMOTING INTERNET USAGE OVER THE  GLOBE
    (MICROSOFT
ENCOURAGE GLOBALIZATION)

FROM: THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
Microsoft B.V. Boeing Avenue 44 9459
PE Schiphol-Rijk.

RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS

Congratulations to
you as we bring to your notice,
the  results of the First Category
draws of MICROSOFT
LOTTERY INT. We are happy to inform you that you
have
emerged a winner under the First Category in our yearly
promotional draws. The draws are being officially announced today 29th
of June 2006.

Participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of
individuals and
companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East,
and Oceania as part of our International Promotions Program.

Your e-
mail address, attached to ticket number C, with serial number 337-454
drew the lucky numbers 3-4-17-28-35-44  and consequently won in the
First Category. You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of
1,000,000.00 (One  Million United State dollars), which is the winning
payout for Category A  winners. This is from the total prize
money
from 2,000,000 shared among the 2 winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now deposited with the paying Bank.
In
your best interest to aviod mix up of numbers and names of any kind, We
request that you keep the entire details of your award strictly
confidential from public notice until the process of transferring your
won money prize has been completed, and your funds remitted into your
bank account.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by Participants /Nonparticipants of this
program.
Please contact your claims agent immediately for due
processing and remittance of your prize money to a
designated account
of your choice:
To file for your claim,please contact the fiduciary
agent.
Mr Phelp Grant,
Mrs Cheryl Klein Huis
NETPOINT CLAIM MANAGEMENT SERVICES.
(Claims
undewriter, Claims assessor,Claims adjustor,claim negotiator)
TEL/ 0031-
622-034-830.
FAX/ 0031-84-712-7437.
Email: address@hidden
net

You are advised to
contact the agents by email
Failure to do so may warrant
disqualification.
NOTE: For easy reference and identification,Do
remember to quote your reference and Batch numbers as below  in all
your correspondence with your claims agent.
REFERENCE NUMBER:
LSLUK/2031/8161/06.
BATCH NUMBER: 16/066/IPD
Congratulations once again
from all our staff and
thank you for being part of our promotions
program.

Sincerely Yours,
Iries Van Guus
Lottery Coordinator.