www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] http://www.wehaa.com/catalog_test/index4.htm Regarding

From: Cesar Montes
Subject: [Chinese-authors] http://www.wehaa.com/catalog_test/index4.htm Regarding your online newspaper. Very Important. Please read.
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:49:39 -0500

My name is Cesar Montes, President of wehaa.com.

Our digital publishing service helps you market and distribute your newspaper in a easy-to-read digital editions over e-mail and the Internet using only a standard Web browser.

We have created a software that would offer your readers the possibility to view your newspaper online with the same feeling of the print piece any were in the world.

http://www.wehaa.com/catalog_test/index4.htm

This is just an example, please see below to see all the features of our software.

I f you are interested feel free to contact by email, or call me at 1-800-796-4593 extension 704
If you prefer leave your phone number in our web site and I will call you.

Best Regards,

Cesar Montes
www.ecatalog.wehaa.com
1.800.796.4593 ext 704

[ Chase Logo ]
Streamline your 'To Do' list.

Achieve greater reach and exposure for your print newspapers

Our digital publishing service helps you market and distribute your newspaper in a easy-to-read digital editions over e-mail and the Internet using only a standard Web browser.

With ecatalog.wehaa we take your existing newspaper and bring it online with the same feeling of your original print piece.

Now your readers can enjoy your newspaper anywhere in the world.
It is like having a home delivery every week.

  • Compatible with your existing web site.
  • Link to all advertising inside your newspaper to a web site or an email .
  • Search by section. Go directly to an inside section.
  • Print any page from the newspaper.
  • Real Feel realistic page turn.Your readers will feel like they have your newspaper right there.
  • Unlimited. Number of Pages
  • $299 per month. Include unlimited number of publications.
Send us a PDF of your newspaper to make you a free example of your newspaper with our software.

E-mail Security Information

E-mail intended for:

%E-mail address%
7/20/2006

ABOUT THIS MESSAGE:
This service message was delivered to you as a business opotunity. Wehaa.com values your privacy and your preferences.

If you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail promotional messages from ecatalog.wehaa.com, please click here.

If you want to contact Wehaa.com, please do not reply to this message, but instead go to http://www.ecatalog.wehaa.com.

Your personal information is protected by state-of-the-art technology.

© 2006 Wehaa.com