www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Better Success, well-rested

From: Kris Paul
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Better Success, well-rested
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 20:48:06 -0060

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEA cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate6
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateG
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyX
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate3
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateL

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://7J0NJLN1.foorests.net

alive and  unharmed  from the basement of Complex #7. That  bigger one  over
explanation of what was going on. Redrick listened  for a minute or two  and

yard, you won't he without a  job  in Harmont.  Buzzard trapped me, lured me
and all of him covered with a crust of oozing slime, and he felt no pity, no
like a tenderfoot.

     "I learned how to make a  new cocktail at this bar," Redrick was saying
     He laughed a happy laugh, crouched down, and beat both fists as hard as
All  right,  he told himself. Let's look at it this way: let's assume that I
wet, hungry, crazy, with a  sack over my shoulder, I burst into  the bar and

looking at Redrick for orders. The  floor of the depression was covered with
asked in a weak voice.