www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Re: hi

From: Sharlene Dale
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Re: hi
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 01:41:35 +0200

— he thought it likely). except what surprised them wouldnt surprise her, and that gave her an outside chance, anyway.

and part of you knows it. "I dreamed that people remembered me after all this time and started coming out here again,Annie said. He hadnt lived the life of a hero or a saint, but he did not intend to die like an exotic bird in a zoo. When it struck them their faces went white and the lines on the machines monitoring their precarious fives went flat.

He had lain in a semi-coma, barely breathing because of the respiratory-depressant side-effects of the medication, the glucose drips back in his arms again. "She sighed and stood up.

Creativity or the lack of it had no bearing on these things; to do them was as foolish as issuing a proclamation revoking the law of gravity or trying to play table-tennis with a brick. Faintly he could hear the sound of Annie Wilkes, Thomascapable nurse, as she began to soothe him and change his napkin.