www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] unmitigated reserves

From: Desmond Watson
Subject: [Chinese-authors] unmitigated reserves
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 00:22:13 -0400

We have met many strange peoples in ourjourneys, Baas, but never any like these. That night we camped by the lake, and I have seldom passed one thatwas more disturbed. Therefore do not judge us hardly, Lord, or measure uswith the Dabanda rule. Let us pack up, I said, for tomorrow we start. God bless you, my friend, if I maycall you so, and farewell! In ourspare time I tried also to think out the great problem as to theroute that we should take. Then he threw hisarms round Kaneke and they wrestled. Butit was not so, for, of a sudden, panic seemed to seize them. Arkle stared at the ground, like to one who is lost in doubt. No one really enjoys the humble office of a tool which is thrownaside when done with. They were mighty men, both ofthem, but once that spear was gone I had little doubt of the issue. The racehas grown too ancient and too interbred. God bless you, my friend, if I maycall you so, and farewell! Side by side they sat themselves upon the throne-like seat. Perhaps, however,there are one or two things that I should mention. But I did notknow and probably if I had found him he would have told me nothing. The first thing thatwe saw were our lost rifles and ammunition, carefully laid upon ourbeds. The first thing thatwe saw were our lost rifles and ammunition, carefully laid upon ourbeds. Answer while you may, for by sunset it will betoo late. No one really enjoys the humble office of a tool which is thrownaside when done with. Arkle stared at the ground, like to one who is lost in doubt. Side by side they sat themselves upon the throne-like seat. Side by side they sat themselves upon the throne-like seat. We have met many strange peoples in ourjourneys, Baas, but never any like these. So off we went, and entered that hateful forestjust as the sun rose. So off we went, and entered that hateful forestjust as the sun rose. When you speak, what could please me better, especially in thisland, White-Mouse? Answer while you may, for by sunset it will betoo late. Then the raypassed and the shadows hid them. Whereupon they answered all together:We say that he is guilty! Then he threw hisarms round Kaneke and they wrestled. Let me vanish away as many a white man does in Africa, andmy story with me.