www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] controller countable

From: Jo Salazar
Subject: [Chinese-authors] controller countable
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 11:13:31 +0300

I remembered that I had carried the sword of Tiburs man intothe chamber of the High Priest. Then not soon willanother come shouting that he is Dwayanu! The Witch-woman awakened, satsleepily up under the silken tent of her hair. Was that why your kisses were doubled last night,Lur? The casements were open and the fragrant air sighedthrough them. We marched down the corridor and at length turnedinto another. But I was sure that they had not allbeen dreams. I do not trust Tibur who, in his stupidity and arrogance,might easily destroy us all. The Witch-woman awakened, satsleepily up under the silken tent of her hair. The High Priest was standing at my side,talking. I thrust out a hand and swept away the candles. The colour of its water was pale emerald, and like an emerald itgleamed, placid, untroubled. He pressed the side of the table, and the dooropened. We cantered up a winding road, and Iheard the creak of the lifting bridge as we went. Youthought to make me slave to your will, Lur. The casements were open and the fragrant air sighedthrough them. And another matter of which we can talklater. The room had an odd aspect of familiarity. She dropped her head between her hands and gazed at me across thetable. And then I took another drink and forgot about Jim. She broughtout a locket suspended from a metal chain. The blood was slowly coming back into her lips and face. She walked to the door, opened it and gave an order to a guard. It was shaped like an arrow-head, its longer shores not more than amile in, length. It did not lessen while the trio weredressing me. The others werebeautifully woven but fresh as though just from the loom. As we reached the narrow part, I sawthat it was a causeway, built of stone. The charge struck like a river in spate, rolled over thedefenders, submerged them. For answer she crossed the room and pulled aside one of the hangings.