www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] hometown

From: John Lyons
Subject: [Chinese-authors] hometown
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:12:22 +0900

You have had a small concussion,which took some hours to affect you.
I could not leave till I was certain of her absence.
He would have nothing to do with the whimsies of a romantichobbledehoy. The baronet had recovered his composure which had been momentarilydisturbed by Belses story. Im coming back when Ive set this gentleman on the road. He telled me it was the bonniest bit God ever made,but sair defiled by man.
Im coming back when Ive set this gentleman on the road. You, sir, and helooked towards Sir Turnour, you are a man of the world, which I amnot.
It was comforting andfamiliar and yet desperately exciting. A mansunco kempeckle gaun up tillt, but once hes there he can spy outa Hungrygrain.
Hewas bareheaded, dressed roughly in country style, and he had a penstuck behind his ear.
I will cut my story short, for it is only the conclusionthat matters.
There is devilry afoot there, Belses went on, and she is beingtortured to make her comply with it.
Also I found at mylodgings a letter from Mrs Cranmer. The mune will set or three, and by that time we maun be far up theglen.
I had thought that I was dealing with a gentleman.
Then came certain incidents with which you arefamiliar. When I could free myself I found an urgentduty laid on me, a matter of life and death. A fantastic suspicion entered Sir Turnours mind.
Amile or two farther and they crossed a highway. When he haddrained it he lay back again upon his pillow, and a faint colourreturned to his cheeks.
Yeshould hae naething on your stomach but the het milk.
Colour had come back to the young mans face. Wemaun haste, sir, for weve nae time to dally. Hell never see four-scoreagain, but hes a soople body for his years. I wasin the Mail when it coupit on Kitterston hill, and your honour camebiding up like Jehu. His great arms plucked me back and setme in a corner like a naughty child. I lay crouched on the ground trying to think. The man is cold and temperate and a deep schemer,but what his schemes are I cannot tell. If he has a failing, itperhaps leans in that direction. Jock was seen, a man shouted, and the fourfanned out to cut him off.
So since you chose to secludeyourself from me, I have been forced to come in search of you.
I found the door locked and myself a prisoner.