www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] inconsistently

From: Dorothy Willis
Subject: [Chinese-authors] inconsistently
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 00:21:28 -0200

Pat didnt mind anything except the prospect of staying at the BayShore overnight. What wud ye say now to a sausageand a baked pittaty? Oh, oh,wudnt I like to have had the spanking av her!
Campbell washaving whin he was minister at South Glen.
Some day when Imgrown up Im going to build them really.
He howled sothe other night I went out and slept with him.
Darkness hadfallen and rain was beginning to splash against the windows. She was nather to hold nor bind wid fright. Whatll ye be afterdoing whin ye grow up and have to part? She dared not, for fear ofbeing teased, ask Judy to put anything extra on the table. Snicklefritz and Uncle Toms old Bruno were allthe dogs she was acquainted with.
Pat felt honoured andtried not to feel hungry. Dogs dont, said Pat knowingly, out of her extensive acquaintanceof three dogs.
At SilverBush you never quite knew how the wind would come at you .
And then the dear light of Silver Bush shining across the fields.
Lets go into the kitchen now and Ill get ye a tasty liddle biteafore I do be setting the bread. It turned out that neither uncle nor aunt was home. The ould lord wud pass round plates wid gold sovereigns atthe Christmas dinner and hilp yerself.
Thursday was coiled up under it, thinkingthis was how things should be.
Mother, who had been singing Cuddles to sleep, slipped in to askPat if she had had a good time. The grandmother av thim was a Chidlaw, said Judy as if thatexplained everything.