www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] public access

From: Alexander Pryor
Subject: [Chinese-authors] public access
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:39:20 +0900

Why,youd be making three-four thousand a year some day, if you juststuck to it.
The County Commissioners and the County Board ofHealth called Dr. Im going toforget medicine and everything else, he vowed. Hes a fine one, he is, to go around blatting that wed ought tohave more health precautions! He looked into milk-routes andgrocery deliveries. He advanced from garbage-spying to a drama of infection. Martin was cramped by the hours ofslow riding. He beamed, and was off on a denunciation ofhigh tariff.
I dont like tohave my little girl go away and leave me alone, now Im getting onin years. Hesselink droveover to inform him, You did pretty well this time, Arrowsmith.
IVThe prairie was hot, the wheat rattled in a weary breeze, the day-coach was gritty with cinders. IIBert Tozer wailed, Mart, what you been doing to Dr.
Im going toforget medicine and everything else, he vowed.
If Im not in the way, maybe you canmanage to have a good long talk with Dr.
They greeted him, with no meaning ofoffense in their snickering, Got a pimple on my chin, Doc. You dont see ME needing anyliquor, do you?
Henry Novak said:Why, Doc, you aint going to LEAVE us? I dont like tohave my little girl go away and leave me alone, now Im getting onin years. He advanced from garbage-spying to a drama of infection.
If they only could understand it, trouble is I cant besensational enough!
Pickerbaugh didnt hardlyexpect you till tomorrow, Doctor. Ye-es, I suppose we did, but that doesnt mean wedidnt appreciate you.
Hesselink said:Doctor, whats this I hear?
I tell you a priest or a preacher cansend you an awful lot of business.
Wherever they might be, they were at the same time in Moscow andCuracao and Murwillumbah. Sondelius looked about, and Martin would havesworn that the Great Man was lonely.
Well hear him and have abat and everything!