www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] graphite gave

From: Clementine Palmer
Subject: [Chinese-authors] graphite gave
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 22:14:45 -0500

Ahs stood fer all dat but Ah ain gwinestand fer dis, Miss Scarlett.
Ef Ah doan say dese wuds ter you, who gwineter do it?
And I said if it hadnt been for Scarlett exposing herself, Renewould never have been in any danger. Scarlett has outlawed herself by marrying such a man.
My early youth was spent as a gambler ona river boat and I can understand people like that.
Merriwether and she looked as ifshe did not believe it either. And while we are on the subject of real estate, Scarlett, hesaid, I am going to build a house.
You shall be myfriend and I shall be yours. He knew how to play and swept her alongwith him.
That was odd initself, because Scarlett had thought life could teach her no more.
Turning quickly she frequently caught himwatching her, an alert, eager, waiting look in his eyes. She says she and Renewill call, because Captain Butler kept Rene from getting hanged.
And after all, he did fight for the Confederacy. Its Scarlett who sticks under my tail like acocklebur.
Ishould hate for him to ever turn completely loose in any way.
Do you still want to tell me to go to hell?
Their eyeswere always alert, like men who have lived too long with danger tobe ever quite careless. Meadebring you into this world and Ive loved you like you were mine.
She did not love him but he was undoubtedly anexciting person to live with. And dearer to methan any blood sister could ever be. Kitty Bonnell, are you going to call on a woman who married a bareyear after her husbands death? But if youd like to try, Ill back you, mydear, and Im sure I shall enjoy your campaign intensely. While they were honeymooning in New Orleans Scarlett told Rhett ofMammys words.
But he never played like a boy; he was a man and nomatter what he did, she could never forget it. Kennedy was killed than most peoplesuspected. I brought youto New Orleans to have fun and I intend that you shall have it.
The people she met seemed to have all the moneythey wanted and no cares at all. But Ellen must run off and marry old man OHara andhave a daughter like Scarlett. And CaptainButler saved Ashleys life out of the kindness of his heart. Mother was dead and with her all the strength and wisdom of theworld. It doesnt make me especially happy, said Scarlett and, bending,she kissed him carelessly. And, Scarlett, Im going to see that you are safe. And CaptainButler saved Ashleys life out of the kindness of his heart. She recklessly bought gifts for the family.
My pet, the world can forgive practically anything except peoplewho mind their own business.
Everything she did seemed to amuse him, asthough she were a gamboling kitten.
And I have always thought there was more between herand that Butler man before Mr.
It would bepleasant to feel superior to Rhett. He was gone when shereturned and did not appear again until time for supper.