www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] chronically

From: Leila Rios
Subject: [Chinese-authors] chronically
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 09:08:46 -0500

The attendants gave them no help, but the League guards herded themlike sheep. Speaker, he said, I must ask you to leave the chair. That is the firstnecessary phase in any sort of human leadership.
Andthat light contained rays of an intense and exalting hopefulness.
Humbus, and women by theCountess of Crum and Craythorpe.
Yes, form a league,thundered the multitude.
She is fully aware that now it is we alone who standbetween her and a German-Italian combination.
So soon as Im equal to it you shallfeel my pulse.
Never had there been a religious revival to comparewith it.
He had fought hisfirst fight on the road to power. The Lord Paramount found himself in the handsome passage that leadsfrom the Commons to the Lords. Coope, the extremist, was plainly an advocate forviolence, but managed nothing. It was clear thatthe executive and legislative functions were his for the taking.
The time to call plainly toAmerica to take up her part in this gigantic struggle is now.
Nevermore will Britain movewithout France.
The time to call plainly toAmerica to take up her part in this gigantic struggle is now.
If Sir Bussy had whispered his habitual monosyllableit was done inaudibly. Finally something about going to raise thefiery cross.
They came up to see what was going on, wandered about for the day,and went home again.
The Lord Paramount heard himselfdenounced as the spirit of unrighteousness. The papers it read attackedthe government and would not support the opposition.
She strikes at us, through Turkey as always, through Afghanistan asalways, and now through China.
Some were indignant, but many uponthe right were manifestly sympathetic.