www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] enough promiscuity

From: Stephana Fuentes
Subject: [Chinese-authors] enough promiscuity
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:04:31 +0900

The Baron requested Jupien to send Mauriceout for a moment. Is not thewhole Orient of Decamps, of Fromentin, of Ingres, of Delacroix in allthis? I watched the man of the slaughter-house enter. If all of you were not so lazy, I shouldnt be obliged togo myself.
Certainly there were both pride and literature in that letter,but the avowal was true.
Dont ask me; dont let us say anymore about it.
And theboys from the Provinces, how nice they are with their rolling rs andtheir country jargon. Nevertheless, he refused categorically to pay a singlevisit to M. And thiswas perfectly senseless, for I had not a shadow of dilettantism toreproach myself with. It must here be noted, that, unhappily, the very next day, M.
It was this divine prudencewhich made him resist the appeals which I sent him to come and see me. But its too hot to walk about,my appointments only at midnight.
And thiswas perfectly senseless, for I had not a shadow of dilettantism toreproach myself with.
Butthe chief is upstairs, suggested one of them.
How could one be afraid of a shell whichyou are convinced will not strike you that day? I am older than he is and it is not for me to take thefirst step. It would be pretty stiff after only doing six months! There arent many I think as much of as I do of him, hes agood pal, always ready to do one a turn.
The secondincident dates from after the death of M.
That is beautiful also, but it is another thing.
On that account highly-strung men believe in thechastity of their idol.
There arent many I think as much of as I do of him, hes agood pal, always ready to do one a turn. I told him Idid not understand what he meant.
But, besides, he was not even sincere and for thatreason one was embarrassed about M.
Morel appeared entirely to share my view as to the desirability of areconciliation. But it wasonly a foreign chauffeur, whom everybody welcomed.
God oughtnt to let rich people like that die, besides,theyre useful to working people. All of a sudden the door opened andsomeone entered who, happily, did not see me. If peaceful citizens had been refused admittance, it was notbecause the hotel was a nest of spies.
I avowed that I was not, but perhapsI was wrong. Its locked allright but if one tried, one could force it open. On that account highly-strung men believe in thechastity of their idol.