www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] denounce

From: Robbie Higgins
Subject: [Chinese-authors] denounce
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:50:55 -0400

If all the wonders that were wroughtby Jesus were given you, then would ye have many gospels. For in that time did the Romans takeno account of the Christ. But in my time were there manyof all kinds.
THEN SHALL YE TOO WORK WONDERSBEFORE THE EYES OF MEN. And also itknoweth itself more perfectly after it hath cast away the body.
WOULD YENOT EAT, THAT YOUR STRENGTH MIGHT RETURN? For in nothing would He bid those that came with Him disobey the preceptsof the law.
On the day of which I tell, had He been preaching in Galilee.
For in myhouse is one that driveth me forth because of the evil that is withinhim.
And Jesus cried aloud: LAZARUS, THOU THAT SLEEPEST, ARISE, AWAKE,AND COME FORTH AGAIN.
BUT THOU HAST KEPT THE GOOD WINE UNTIL NOW. The Christcould make much where nought was, and I shall give you one of these. And after that should I give you thosefurther teachings from the Christ as I have known them.
Now ye would ask What is that torment by the elements which these didfear.
For after that the body is cast away, the soulknoweth what it hath done in its life upon the earth. Thus chose He this title; this forthe sake of humility. For if any came nigh Him, the strength that was in Himcame forth unto them.
But if the soul blaspheme, then doth it blaspheme againstthe spirit. Born as other men are: yet different was He.
Born as other men are: yet different was He.
And after that He had sat down and takenmeat, did one come unto Him that was sore afflicted.
Ye have questioned whether Judas, he that betrayed the Christ, receivedthis power.