www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] par

From: Ed Godfrey
Subject: [Chinese-authors] par
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 01:03:50 +0900

The cardinal alighted; the three Musketeers did likewise. He cast a rapid glance around theroom, and perceived that one of his men was missing. It appears that in falling,continued Athos, with some hesitation, he broke his thigh. I must be able to present these proofs for hisappreciation. He would then be lost,and France, perhaps, with him.
We are much more likely to be killed, said Athos, if wedo not go. I know it, said Athos, coolly, since here it is.
Come, befrank, gentlemen, you have settled accounts with somebody! These three Musketeers shall follow us, said he, in anundertone. We did not see her, monseigneur, said Athos. He had no doubt it was the cardinal and hisescort.
It appears that in falling,continued Athos, with some hesitation, he broke his thigh.
Well, said Athos, dont you hear Monsieur de Busigny, whodoes you the honor to ask you a question? Be easy on that head, replied Athos; you know I am coolenough. It appears there is something freshaboard.
Porthos and Aramis resumed their places by the stovepipe. Yes; but she would then be the accomplice of anassassination. The was the more easy for our three companionsin particular; for being friends of M. Why should not the king of France have the samechance as the emperor? I want to know if you were left alone, andnobody interrupted you.
No, only add two bottles of champagne, and the differencewill be for the napkins.