www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] CONGRATULATIONS

From: claimsdept
Subject: [Chinese-authors] CONGRATULATIONS
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 18:19:23 +0200

CONGRATULATIONS

LA PRIMITIVA ESPAÑOL
INTERNATIONAL DEPARTMENT, Plaza Castillas 132, 28003
Madrid, España.

TRACK Nº: 51024060210 INTERNATIONAL E-MAIL ONLINE WINNING NOTIFICATION.

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of 750,000.00 (SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND EUROS) programs held on the 31st OF AUGUST, 2006 in the la primitiva
español e-mail online International lottery
sweepstakes The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system(ess) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents
of the world.
The international lottery sweepstakes is approved by the Spanish Gaming Board and also Licensed by the The International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).
This  lottery is the 3rd of its kind.
To begin the processing of your prize winning you are to contact your claims officer through our accredited
  Prize Transfer agents as  stated below:
Mr.Santos Fernandez Pereira
EURO-CREDIT COMMISSION.
Plaza De BASSCALLE  45
28009, Madrid.
Spain
Email:(address@hidden) ========================================================== contact him,with your secret pin code x7pwyz2006 and your reference number BCLY:12052006/21.You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information
as soon as possible.Claims Requirements:
1.Name in
full--------------------------------------------------------------
2.Address-------------------------------------------------------------------
3.Nationality---------------------------------------------------------------
4.Age-----------------------------------------------------------------------
5.Occupation----------------------------------------------------------------
6.Phone/Fax-----------------------------------------------------------------
7.Present Country of
residence----------------------------------------------------------
==========================
======================================== If you do not claim your Prize Winning before 3rd of OCTOBER,your winnings would be revoked. Winners are advised to keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid unwarranted claim pending the transfer/claim by the bonafide Winner. *Winner under the age of 18 are automatically
disqualified.
*Staff of all Companies in Spain are not to partake in this Email Promotional Lottery. Accept my hearty congratulations once again! Regards
Snr Luis Jimenez
(Lottery Coordinator)

Di adiós a los virus y a los pop-ups:
http://barra.hispavista.com/hispavista/cargar.html
Correo seguro con tecnología Panda Software.

¿Conoces eBay, el mayor centro de compra y venta en internet?
Móviles, portátiles, pda´s, cd´s, cámaras digitales, videocamaras...

¡Compra ahora a los mejores precios! http://ebay.hispavista.com