www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] I nut

From: Tessa Hatfield
Subject: [Chinese-authors] I nut
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 16:41:34 -0400

L, myfellow-medium, had never seen a ouija board until one evening he came bychance to my house. These statements were,to say the least of it, astonishing.
For cryptesthesia is practically what we usedto call clairvoyance. A sheet of plate glass islaid over the table and the letters.
If so, I have absolutely no recollectionof the fact. Wilde answered: Achaotic confusion of fluid nebulosities, a cloaque of souls.
Satisfactory conditions chiefly consist in freedomfrom distraction of any kind whatever. A hint of any intention ofthe kind was evidently unwelcome.
He wished to continue theautomatic writing.
I have already disposed of the idea that Mr.
Strangely enough, some weeks later I saw in The Timesa notice of a sale of Oscar Wildes letters.
I felt it rather difficult and dangerous ground to ask about Wildesprison experience. That fact, of course, is an argument in favour of thesubconscious idea.
L, myfellow-medium, had never seen a ouija board until one evening he came bychance to my house. That, of course, is the mediums point of view whileexperimenting.
So we pursued the same method as on the formeroccasion. It does notstrengthen the sub-conscious theory. Dingwall, researchofficer of the Society for Psychical Research; Mr.
His words were in reality his children rather than hisideas. Replies to my questions are as vague as such replies generally are. That is naturally what the man in thestreet says when he glances at these writings.
I found that I could get communications from Wilde sitting at theouija board alone.
V, had several sittings for ouijaboard work with me at the British College of Psychic Science.
It must be clear andthere must be material which I can make use of. Wilde answered: Achaotic confusion of fluid nebulosities, a cloaque of souls.