www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Total Language Solution

From: Jason
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Total Language Solution
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 08:13:57 +0800

Dear Sir,

    With the best intention, I am writing this letter to see if there is any
possibility that we would work together as global partners.

    We are a well-known Chinese translation company seeking for international
cooperation.  Please tell me if you smell this business opportunity after you
go through this letter. Thank you!

The advantages of working with us:

1. We offer much lower prices even than the wages you pay your freelance
translators

& interpreters. (Reduce your cost!)

2. We carry out strict quality assurance procedure that your freelance
translators are

not able to provide. (Save your time and energy!)

3. We utilize the latest technological advancements to meet all of your needs
in most

standard software applications, such as QuarkXpress, Adobe In Design, Adobe

Pagemaker, Adobe FrameMaker, etc. Further more, we can accommodate your needs

for both Mac and PC platforms with a variety of fonts for all different
languages.

Obviously, freelance translators are not able to master all of the latest
software.

(Guaranteed Quality!)

4. The procedure of us cooperating is exactly similar to how you work with your

contracted translators, easy and simple. (Less worry!)

5. We provide trial translation before our cooperation. (Assurance!)

6. We translate more than 100 languages and a translator is only capable of
translating

1 or 2 languages.( Multilingual!)

And much more……………..

You may ask why we offer the lowest price with such professionally integrated

service. The reason is that we live in different countries with different
living standard.

e.g. It may cost 200 USD for translating a document in your country, and it
costs only

50 USD for translating the same document in my country, which I assume is the
most

attractive point regarding our cooperation.

To know more about our company, please visit our website at www.shwdf.com.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would seriously consider my proposal.

I am looking forward to you reply.

 Yours sincerely,

         Jason

  Shanghai Wonderful Translation Co.,Ltd.