www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] stealth weld

From: Valentine George
Subject: [Chinese-authors] stealth weld
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 19:56:26 +0900

Well, youll find all that coming back to you before long. Im afraid Im alittle late for my engagement at the hairdressers. If he had nothing to say,what was the good of saying it in three languages?
Am I expected, Maam, to say that Id be charmed by anything thatYOUR butler might care to call me? Sam was glad when the train was away, and she tried to pump up afriendly smile for him.
And all through the evening Sam kept confusing Mrs. Beyond these relics was amodern window full of beautiful shiny shotguns. I shall get on, if I can only beclear and resolute about it!
He felt friendly with such old-fashioned shops as were left on St. Cant you ever forego the pleasure of catchingme in an error?
Couldnt youhave enjoyed his highly British presence by yourself?
He had never knownthat she could be so fantastic.
She shrugged it off and shookher head, but she was not angry.
At the same time, Sam complained, Hurd and your friend Lockertarent essentially different.
Youd just go onsaying that hes a fathead, and Id just go on insisting that hesgot a kind heart.
At the same time, Sam complained, Hurd and your friend Lockertarent essentially different.
I was cross, last evening, she said to Sam. I can stand meeting a couplehundred people at once, but not the entire British aristocracy. Fran would certainly get notions; want to climb into circles withfancy-dress titles.
Well be meeting some decent people heresoon.
He would, just that moment, have preferred rudeness and the chanceof an enlivening row.
I shall get on, if I can only beclear and resolute about it!
In a quarter-hour Fran and Lockert came cantering back. What could he do when a lady, entirely unidentified, asked, Haveyou seen H. All the women I talked to just looked likewomen.
He had never knownthat she could be so fantastic. She seemed asstrange to him as the London audience at the theater. Its now done with automatic punching-machinery, explainedLockert.
If Im not, isnt it really rather pleasant tobe known as Your Lordship?
And Ive made the most terrific hit with LadyOuston.
And your good lady ought to be able to get along finewith the ladies here.
Certainlyis awful nice to have you folks here. Why the devil dont they wear their coronets?
Certainlyis awful nice to have you folks here.
Andjust what were these new things that Fran confidently expected itto learn? Say, maybe we arentshoving over what we got left of the old Series V on theBritishers, too! Does he think Im the kind thatll stand it? I wonder if they do wear plush knee-pants? Sam raged within, Im not going to stand her highhatting him likethat! Youd just go onsaying that hes a fathead, and Id just go on insisting that hesgot a kind heart.