www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] freshwater partisan

From: Agatha Cleveland
Subject: [Chinese-authors] freshwater partisan
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 23:17:29 +0200

Come, love, let us accept her invitationand go down into the country.
Ive looked forward to it all the afternoon.
Such a Methuselah musthave been entirely out of date in medicine. To-night Imust go thoroughly into the money question again. The three weve been here have made a sad hole in my pocket. It was also a cheerful evening; one that opened with jest and laughter.
Especially now youve got me tolook after you.
No, wife, thats not the money I begrudge.
So as to save my own skin, you saucy girl!
Must just find a modestcorner, slip into it and be thankful. To-night Imust go thoroughly into the money question again. But for him now to rush tothe other extreme! And I think I know what a pleasure thatwould be to you.
Now, mother, give over trying to make yourself engaging, was Lisbyscomment. Must just find a modestcorner, slip into it and be thankful.
At present she was carving a cold chicken with the same precision asthe pie. I declare to you the verycushions are damp. Oh, that would never do, said Mary with a smile. I declare, my dear, I am reminded ofMiss Delauncey of Dupew. You see, my dear, what Ineed first of all is English experience. And their hands,which had met, fell apart at the sound of footsteps. And pray, doesnt the old tree get knobby and gnarled?