www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] dispensary

From: Josephine Dunbar
Subject: [Chinese-authors] dispensary
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:37:13 +0400

Andin his thoughts as the hours drew on he burned his boats. Take this to make up, and get your wife whatsnecessary. And yet she must be fond of him,or shed never look at him as she did. There was nomistaking its _expression_ of bitter despair. Little one knew of anybody, life was deep and dark, and upsidedown! Instead hemust ring up Wilfrid and ask him to put in a word with old Danby.
Instead hemust ring up Wilfrid and ask him to put in a word with old Danby.
The fellow would tittupall the way to Fleurs!
Wishing that he was, Michaelemerged from behind the wardrobe door. Into Soames mind flashed the thought: Ought to ask for anindependent scrutiny. His attitude had only closed the alltogether attitude round Elderson.
Danby, he said, your generation may like the soft inliterature, but youre precious hard in life. So he did up his waistcoat and wentdownstairs again.
Undoubtedlyshe had been rash to go to Wilfrids rooms. Youve no idea what that pneumonias like for poorpeople.
To Michael it was as if he had said What about Fleur? If George was really in extremis it would be quiteunnatural! His colour, once you got used to it, wasvery attractive.
All this last year he had almost enjoyed life. Ive had enough, Michael, lets slip off; dyou mind? Freeing her hand, she began at once toflutter round the junk, clinging to it piece by piece. Youve no idea what that pneumonias like for poorpeople. He had not been that to Wilfrid for two years! The pound going up in value;Labour quiet!
One of the old school, and a wonderful judge of wine andhorses. She had, it seemed, rent little spiked holes in the garments oftheir self-esteem. To be quite plain,unless I have that information I must tender my resignation.
Here he was rewardingBicket for snooping Copper Coin! The muffled voice of the cut-away mansaid:Im to take you in, sir.
She would have to sell again, though theshares had dropped a bit.
To apply duress, however desirable, wouldnot be on his cards.
You can chuck my books over to some other publisher.