www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] capitalism

From: Bel Preston
Subject: [Chinese-authors] capitalism
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:39:52 +0200

Well, we tried to go back and live in the States, inZenith, but were kind of spoiled for it.
And he noticed that her nails were slightly tinted now. Her voice was still quiverywith enthusiasms about ice cream and kittens and James WhitcombRiley. It just hasnt entered my philosophy of life. Orlando Weepswell, asixty-year-old widow, very rich.
And now I cotton to hearty humor even less than I usedto. You had an agreeable time, talking to Miss Lomond?
These houses are lordly, rivaled todayonly by movie theaters.
But next day he was busily inspecting it.
Lomond was as curt as though she did notremember ever having seen him.
Still, I do get homesick, and I never miss my class reunion in NewHaven, never! Hiswife would have seemed normal in Stockholm or Des Moines. Nat Friar was large and fat and thick-bearded and his eyes werecheerful.
He was lost in anenchantment of which he did not understand even the vocabulary.
Orlando Weepswell, asixty-year-old widow, very rich. I dont know that Ihave any personality at all, really.
I never did like our brand of humor any toowell.
Italy may be the home of gallantry, but lone ladygrinds dont often get invited to dinner.
He was dazed by the Anglo-Italian verbal hemorrhage andyet he felt secure. It was just the intrusion of alonely pilgrim who considers you splendid and somewhat intimidating.
Astounded by his own news, he heard himself asserting, I may stayhere for some years!
It was atimbered manor house, half-English and half-Yonkers.
And then he went in to say Yes, he thought an olive in his drymartini would be fine.
Im notimpressed by these celebrated lonely prisoners who made a pet of arat.
Orlando Weepswell, asixty-year-old widow, very rich.
And Ilike to go on sprees of something new: biology or Sanskrit.
Particularly must one avoid the superstition that there is somemystical virtue in erudition. Hayden wasprivileged to see Sir Henry Belfont, Bart.
Im notimpressed by these celebrated lonely prisoners who made a pet of arat. He found Professor Nathaniel Friar also intending to walk. Not like girls who had to have flattery fromslobbering men all the while. Italy may be the home of gallantry, but lone ladygrinds dont often get invited to dinner.
Particularly must one avoid the superstition that there is somemystical virtue in erudition.