www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] tore aide

From: Godfrey Vance
Subject: [Chinese-authors] tore aide
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 12:51:23 +0300

A perpetual, unchanging willingness, and an absolute equality. Then tothe utterable and sometimes very loud dark of that woman Harriet. He cared for nothing now, but to let loose the hell-rage that was inhim.
How you canbring yourself to sit on such a thing, and not feel humiliated. It has nothing to do with me, said Richard to himself. Somers had been told so many hundreds oftimes, Right-he-was, Right-O! Let me drag my isolate andabsolute individual self out of this mess. And till the Answer comes, aCall is but a crying in the wilderness. Cellu Lloyd: Before you close down on mangey horses heres a cure Ivenever known to fail. He was quite smartly dressed, and had fancy socks.
Unless a very great disaster might haveshocked men to their deeper senses.
And thewater bubbling in his shoes as he walked rolling up the sands. Oh to be isolate and absolute, and breathe clear. Stifling in unctuous sympathy of a harmless humanity.
Not to save humanity or tohelp humanity or to have anything to do with humanity.
The tailor was a fish that had cost a shilling, and which he was toprepare for supper.
The source of passions and strange motives. My dear young lady, let me entreat you, be alone, only be alone.
He was sluthering over the brim ofthe ointment pot into the balm of humanity once more. My dear young lady, let me entreat you, be alone, only be alone.
Even Richard, even now, agreed fully to allthese contentions.
Hesonly a bit, and hes only got a minute share of the collective soul.
There you are, you see, he said to himself.
You and your God chumming itthrough time and eternity. So hecrouched still, like a fly very tired with crawling out of the ointment,to think about it.
Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Back to the central self, the isolate, absolute self.
To be clear of humanity altogether, to be alone.
Poor Richard saw himself in funny situations. But Rameses II was no doubtas pure in heart as John the Evangelist.