www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] airfield prolonged

From: Ned Velasquez
Subject: [Chinese-authors] airfield prolonged
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 00:18:20 -0700

He had had nothing until recently and always wantedto run away. Yet there were several things in connection with her which seemedto bode success for him.
And while this had troubled her not a little in onesense, it rather pleased her in another.
Theres lots of other fellows in the world beside him. If I hadnt run away, I wouldnt havecaused her all this trouble.
Clyde watched her as she proceeded to walk south on Beaudry Streettoward the Mission. I believe they ought to bringat least twenty or twenty-five together.
Thats one of the nobbiest little coats weve ever had toshow in this store yet.
She did not answer him and he went to his room to changehis clothes. Where in Kansas City willyou find anything to equal that today?
What was her exact relationshiptoward these others?
You think those things dont make a different-lookingcoat? Rubenstein for a series of timepayments which could be met by Clyde. Thats one of the nobbiest little coats weve ever had toshow in this store yet.
I didnt want towrite home and say that he had left me. Yet, so quickly had she come and gonein the mass of people that he had not been able to make sure.
And by contrast with them in his mind, atleast at this time, she suffered. Besides there was his own love affair,Hortense, and pleasures. Besides there was his own love affair,Hortense, and pleasures.
If only she could in some way get a hundredand fifteen dollars before next Wednesday, or Friday.
Why should his mother not wish him to see hercarrying a bag anywhere? It must be some one she liked, or at least some onethat was enslaved by her.
Perhapsit was just some one who looked like her.
If only she could in some way get a hundredand fifteen dollars before next Wednesday, or Friday.
She was deserted, left in this miserable roomhere alone.
We always got along pretty well, didnt we?
Shewould get well again and be all right.
How was she to see him this day, or the next at the very latest? She fairly vibrated with the intensityof her approval and delight.
Theres lots of other fellows in the world beside him.