www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Hottest new offer D egree - higher p ay

From: Christoper
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Hottest new offer D egree - higher p ay
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 01:43:40 -0700

More earning power
Academic Qualifica tions available from prestigious Non-Accredit ed un
iversities.

Do y ou have the knowledge and the experience but lack the qua lifications?

Are you getting tu rned down time and time again for the j ob of your dreams
beca use you just don't have the right letters after your n ame?

Get the prestig e that you deserve today!

Move ahead in your career today!

Bachelor s, Mast ers and PhD' s av ailable in your field!

No examinations! No classes! No textbooks!

Call to register and receive your qual ifications within days!

24 hours a day 7 days a week!

Confidentiality assured!

Please call:
 1-206-984-2 185
Calls returned promptly

It takes one day to destroy a house but to build a new one will take months,
perhaps years  It will all come right in the wash Hear me now therefore, O ye
children, and depart not from the words of my mouth. When you want fuh swim
river yuh gat fuh plunge inside fuss. Old sins cast long shadows  If yuh plant
plantain yuh can't reap cassava.