www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Fwd: YOUR LETTER

From: Warren Isaac
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Fwd: YOUR LETTER
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:18:53 -0600

Sensationall revoolution in medicine!

E'''nlarge your p''enis up to 10 cm or up to 4 i'c'h'e's!

Its h'erbal solution what hasnt side effect, but has 100% guaranted results!

Dont lose your chance and but know wihtout doubts, you will be impressed with
results!

Clisk here http://webadami.info

"Then, two days later, after I had just about decided to let it go, I came in
to give you your afternoon medication.
As he was rolling across the parlor, the scrapbook under the coffee table
caught his eye again.
He thought he had heard the cow bellow like that once before, but it had been
an evil sound dimly heard in an evil dream, because then he had been full of
his own pain.