www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Is this a form of collective intelligence?

From: Humphry
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Is this a form of collective intelligence?
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 02:07:59 +0200

But of course I am not really searching for intelligence, I am searching
for the a grouping of letters that combine to make the word
intelligence.
How do we learn to apprehend?
Perhaps others will find something of interest in it over time and that
is fine - and perhaps not.
One possible reason for this is that we are allured by inspiration and
invite the transformative power of suffering to act as a catalyst for
change.

555

WATCH LITL ON WEDNESDAY DEC 13!

Company: L INTL COMPUTERS INC (Other OTC:LITL.PK)
Symbol: LITL
Mon Close: $0.99
5-day Target: $5

L Reveals 8-Way Processing Professional Mobile Computing Design

CALL YOUR BROKER TO PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!!!

LITL WILL DEFINITELY RALLY UP IN THIS BULL MARKET! WATCH LITL TRADE
STARTING WEDNESDAY DEC 13!

Disclaimer: Information within this email contains "forward looking
statements" within the meaning of Section 27a of the Securities act of
1933 and Section 21B of the Securities exchange act of 1934. The
Publisher of this report was compensated by an unrelated third party
twenty five thousand dollars for distribution of this report.

555

The answer is also deceptively simple, and that answer is:Nobody really
knows. This is not wrong in any way, but it is limited. It is safe to
say that is the cognitive functioning of the brain cannot be adequately
understood in isolation. This means that learning cannot be fully
appreciated through the lens of traditional cognitive science. A
detailed description of the four pillars can be found in Delors well
known book Learning: The Treasure Within.
uk Find out how to join our news team The WCC leader also announced his
intention to personally visit churches in the region in the near future.
Can learning be described as a positive optimistic value that has
negative and destructive consequences for the individual?
I'm feeling it in my own life, not just in the education sense but also
in a more global sense. The phrase deliver the learning really seems to
refer to something closer to teaching, or perhaps instructional design.
I use the word invoke to focus my attention on the unknown, or more
specifically, what I don't know about learning and life. His mission to
gain the soldiers' release has taken him to Israel, Syria and to Lebanon
twice. Beyond a single word is a world of experience and a constant flow
of meaning that is highly personal and individual. Confused and bloated
vocabulary is an expert's best defense. Stock market indices are one of
the more familiar applications of an index. An artist not only embraces
mystery, they learn to fully walk alone in the unknown. On the surface,
a tag is a word that is used as a label to group and categorize content
that. This, in comparison to traditional curricular, is a dramatically
different proposition.
While it is impossible for the CLI to "track the state of learning" in
Canada, the index may alert our attention and invite further
investigation.
If we are to enable something called "personal responsibility" for
learning then we are authentically engaging people in the question of
learning, not a model or framework about it. There is nothing of real
value to be gained by looking at Jarrett's performance on paper.
More importantly, would we applaud?
What does it look like? Yesterday I read a wonderful entry by Stephen
Downes that linked me to yet another fascinating entry by Will
Richardson.
Is this a form of collective intelligence?
I find myself wanting to believe in this, yet struggle to see the
reality of it.
Can we learn to see and listen in ways that reveal truth?
This thought should not provoke fear; it should invite life. Some
education districts are actually considering making the situation worse
by linking teacher performance and pay to standardized test results.
There is, of course, benefit in these perspectives, but left unto
themselves they are incomplete and isolated. Can one culture access the
learning patterns of another culture? You may assume you will, but there
is no guarantee.
" This kind of response is trite nonsense, and is often nothing more
than a defensive reaction to a system that is failing.
I do get a sense that Enquiring Minds is attempting to address the more
fundamental questions of education. So in helping people, there is a
clear sense of a prerequisite in "delivering the learning.
It may be possible that a tag can be used to push our perception, to
invite us to reach beyond the tag itself.
To restrict learning means we restrict possibilities for living.
Can the what and how of education both be content? A tag seems to be a
label applied to a group of content that an individual decides has
something in common. At first glance, this is a project worth following.
In some manner, we are overcome with awe for life itself.
When giving to others also equates to sacrificing oneself then we will
become discontent and eventually ill. These moments, to my thinking, are
the most powerful moments in learning.
It also includes indicators such as access to childcare and workplace
training as well as participation in sports and cultural and artistic
activities. There is a mercurial view present that the brain is the
person - "Learning is much more effective if the learner's brain knows
why what you're about to talk about matters.
An artist will seek to breathe new life into ordinary, commonplace words
and perhaps even to reduce or eliminate words that lack vibrancy or
resonance with their own experiences.
There is no point in adding another model about learning to the shelf.
Those who are marginalized and excluded have an urgent claim on its
conscience. During past prisoner swaps, militants have returned dead
soldiers to Israel, so proving the two are alive has become a point of
contention blocking negotiations, Jackson said.
What is the source of learning?
comRecent EntriesPowered by FeedBurner CommentsNote: Comments on all
entries are closed after two weeks to prevent comment spam. This is not
a criticism of other people that have tagged the item, but let's face
it, if I find a tag that has a high ranking in popularity, what does
that really mean?
What prejudices, biases and attachments are present in our
understanding? I do get a sense that Enquiring Minds is attempting to
address the more fundamental questions of education.
If we are to explore the question How do we learn the things we value
most? The idea is to transition my blogroll into a a series of tags that
allow me to access the various RSS Feeds I read through tags.
Can learning be understood as a discipline? Numinous LearningThe word
numinous invites us to consider the mysterious power of life that can be
seen in nature, people and works of art.