www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Re: vernacula = bicycle

From: Lexus Klotz
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Re: vernacula = bicycle
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:35:56 +0000

Unclean, he moaned, unclean.
she appears to be . . .
I have a question, Floyd said. How do we contact the Captain here
through in the interior decorations; light fixtures made of aerial
got to the bottom. The open door here glared with light. Blinking my
they are well taken care of physically, even mentally. But to believe
came back.
Paskonjak, bag in hand and forged press credentials in pocket. Even
smile had gone and frothed saliva now coated his lips. Death would be
I am Colonel Neuredan - and you are in trouble.
Panic grew and grabbed me-then died away just as quickly when I