www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] I a venerate

From: Morgan Chambers
Subject: [Chinese-authors] I a venerate
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 11:06:49 +0100

I willingly accept the new-year's gift which you promise me for

* NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP *

             BULL MARKET REPORT
:NORTHEAST DEVELOPMENT COMPANY INC:.

make a move - time to build a good position

Symbol OTC:     NHVP
Current Price:     $0.11
5 Day Expected: $0.65

* NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP *
Before we continue, there is a huge PR campaign under way
for NHVP so get in before the move and this price is hitory

Lets trade now

The Real Estate Sector has bottomed out and now is the time to
get in, NORTHEAST DEVELOPMENT COMPANY INC has provided over 20
time returns during the real estate boom and its ready to do it again.

* NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * Look out for breaking news on NHVP with your broker! Grab NHVP first thing tuesday morning!

for courts this taste of them may have given you, I cannot tell but this
thinking themselves men of pleasure, because they were mingled with those
commerce, and the police of every country. And you would do well to keep