www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Dont want no short woody man.

From: Kellogg Juraj
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Dont want no short woody man.
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:28:41 +0000

Hei dude

Don't tell me why your thing is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 75% of all women need a longer
prick to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://xinxinhc.com

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
rqouokomoglkmhlmhtlkmfmhlulmmqmojqlqlimqhgmulimk
weiuvbmdngsdfwelkgjhhpjw