www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] We can double your weenie size.

From: Goossens Yuriy
Subject: [Chinese-authors] We can double your weenie size.
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 06:21:48 +0000

Yo Buddy

Don't tell me why your meat is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 79% of all women need a longer
member to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://maislogo.com

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
pkuguqusuquitjusqjuqtttnukugtssitgrkrssgnqroskru
cvmbnwespqkrxmgrgdlgkjgs