www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Why so small woody man?

From: Lebedinskiy Nico
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Why so small woody man?
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 14:32:49 +0000

Salute dude

Don't tell me why your thing is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 77% of all women need a longer
prick to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://www.stshangbiao.com

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
lrinijijifipgifjjufhggggftfngpgphpfrfhgnjffffhgl
skldfjgdlsfkgjereriotuw