www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Why so small Johnson man?

From: Greene Ilya
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Why so small Johnson man?
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 20:54:59 +0000

Yo dude

I don't care why your woody is so small, but 73% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger thing will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://www.keithmoondrums.info you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
onrrsnsnsrslrmsfoqslrsrsshsjrtrtutsnptqjtrprqlph
cvmbnwespqkrxmgrgdlgkjgs