www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Are you still with short schlong? ;)

From: Baldassarre Tomas
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Are you still with short schlong? ;)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:06:03 +0000

Yo Chap

I don't care why your one-eyed monster is so small, but 89% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger ramrod will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://www.axialpar.info you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
kpftflflgtgjfgglkogjfifigfglfnfnirgpgffpptttuftj
dfkjghwenflgkdwdfwkjgghs