x-snmp-devel

[X-snmp-devel] to aouab

From: Flip Beumer
Subject: [X-snmp-devel] to aouab
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 16:01:06 -0700

Bes k t S i el j li a ng W n atc x he u s

R j OLE t X
CA z RTI d ER
BR s EI x TLIN h G
BV v LG y ARI
OM x EG t A
P k ATE v K P a hilip w pe and man y y othe i r

H p andba m gs & P m urs i es, T q IFFAN v Y & CO J z ewerl b y

Or w de v r T w ODA u Y and sav v e 2 a 5 % http://jazzyjduiice.com

this morning. I am looking for someone to share in an adventure that I
am arranging, and its very difficult to find anyone.
I should think so €“ in these parts! We are plain quiet folk and have
no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you
late for dinner! I cant think what anybody sees in them, said our Mr.
Baggins, and stuck one thumb behind his braces, and blew out another