x-snmp-devel

[X-snmp-devel] immaterial

From: Matty Foley
Subject: [X-snmp-devel] immaterial
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 09:03:25 -0700

As expected from Honda, this engine is quite a precision mechanism constructed of only the highest quality materials including modern alloys.
New old stock instruments and steering wheel, Restored dashboard panel.
The pump forced lubrication system with two seperate filters enables the engine to move at such high speeds without under wear. Cottage cheese is totally off-limits -.
Had this one imported, it started second kick when pulled from the crate, two month old Japanese fuel and all.
Superb performance and superior reliability are the result. For example I have just obtained new brake and clutch levers OEM black,front lower frame plug OEM ex Honda Japan and a complete new set of indicators and stems. Front grill badge, and all lights are new old stock.
Seats original vinyl. Lots of New Old Stock parts.
As expected from Honda, this engine is quite a precision mechanism constructed of only the highest quality materials including modern alloys.
I slowly painted things and rebuilt the engine and it turned out to be a pretty good looking bike. However there are plenty of parts that are usable like the front rim and handle bars etc.
Bought her new and still have her.
The bike was in exceptional condition when the older gentleman rolled it out of his garage for me to see. The only unfortunate thing about the bike was the non-original exhaust pipes that looked to be homemade from old Cherry Bomb mufflers from a car! New Laminated windscreen.
Crossply tyres are bridgestone.
Yet is is easy to drive expertly. So this will not be a complete factory restore, I found its just going to be way to costly to do that and I just dont have the funds at this time to do it.
>From a distance, it looked like. New old stock instruments and steering wheel, Restored dashboard panel. As you can see there is a lot of work to restore it. If you have a similar machine or if you want to run it, just send me an email.
New old stock instruments and steering wheel, Restored dashboard panel.
Front grill badge, and all lights are new old stock.
As you can clearly see it was time to get it the hell out of there! The pump forced lubrication system with two seperate filters enables the engine to move at such high speeds without under wear. It is definitely not a race bike, my opinion, but Honda did build at least a prototype based on this engine. As said before, this is a gradual restoration project for this lovely machine which is regularly road ridden.
Durability you hardly expect in a vehicle of its type, as well both to mechanical and body aspects.
Seats original vinyl.
Still, I really enjoy this little bike and it always gets tons of compliments.
Gradually being restored but used on road regularly. The four forward speed synchromesh transmission with positive floor change lever and smooth clutch make this automobile quite easy to operate.
If you have a similar machine or if you want to run it, just send me an email.